“Exercise” before bed helps “sleep” easier, is it true?
Causes of insomnia
insomnia It is one of the sleep disorders that everyone experiences at any time. until sometimes you almost run out of energy and tired to perform various activities the next day which is the main reason that cause insomnia are as follows
- inappropriate sleep regimen
Sometimes insomnia can be caused by yourself. Especially in today’s era, there are many media that make you addicted until you skip the time you used to sleep, such as playing mobile phones, watching movies, playing computers. Until causing a mess in your sleeping schedule that used to be practiced And it’s difficult to adjust if you want to go back to bed at the same time again.
Stress if you can manage it in a timely manner. It would have nothing to do with your sleep. But if you find a way to relax the mood. and the story in your head is not It may cause insomnia or difficulty falling asleep. As a result, you can not fully rest. sleepless and eventually accumulated exhaustion
- Napping from eating too much
Eating so hard that your stomach is distended It can cause you to experience sudden drowsiness over time. Or as they say until it hits the mouth that “the skin is tight, the eyelids are sagging,” so you need to quickly find a place to take a nap immediately. This kind of behavior is another thing that leads to insomnia during the night because he had slept for several hours during the day
- consuming caffeinated beverages or alcohol
Whether it’s coffee, tea, soft drinks or alcoholic beverages. It can cause substances like caffeine to interfere with certain parts of your nervous system that make it difficult for you to fall asleep at night. It’s best to avoid these drinks in the afternoon. or in the evening will be the best result
If you’re not sure what you’re falling for resulting in insomnia You can undergo a thorough examination. Or discuss and consult with a medical specialist for a preliminary approach to correct the problem exactly on point.
exercise before bed Can it cure insomnia?
although there is still no definite research But researchers have been able to suggest that regular exercise at least a few hours before bedtime may have some mechanisms involved in leading to sleep. But it should be a light exercise only, such as aerobics, yoga, because of this exercise. It will help calm your mind. ready to stabilize the mood before falling onto the bed
more than that Exercise also helps reduce stress levels. and your anxiety as well Most importantly, you should avoid strenuous exercise as soon as you go to bed. This can make it harder for you to fall asleep due to fatigue. muscle aches, etc.
body exercises before bedtime insomnia relief
Exercises that we will bring for everyone to do together. It is a light exercise. By focusing mainly on stretching the muscles. In order to relax before you sleep. There are altogether 4 postures as follows at ทางเข้า ufabet
1. Tha Plank (Plank)
Because the plank is an exercise that will focus on all proportions. As well as helping the respiratory system, you have to work well. which can be started by the following steps
- Lie facedown on an exercise mat and bring your forearms and elbows bent in front of your head or ears.
- Raise your torso so that it is parallel to the floor. make a straight line Hips don’t sag.
- Hold for about 30 seconds while practicing slow inhalation and exhalation.
2. Hip raise – buttocks (Glute bridge)
It’s a slow exercise before bedtime. That has both good sleep and hips, beautiful buttocks as well You can start with these simple methods.
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat. or on a very soft mattress in your home
- Then set your knees up. and feet slightly apart with straight arms at the sides of the body
- As you inhale, lift your hips or buttocks together. Hold for 1-2 seconds with your back still attached to the mat.
- Bring the raised hips back to their original position. and exhale simultaneously
- Repeat this for about 10-15 times counting as up-down equal to 1 time.